We strive to be our clients’ best professional services partner by being flexible, easy to work with and by exceeding expectations.
- You are In Control
- We are flexible enough to work within many client models (staff augmentation, time and materials, contract-to-hire, executive and corporate search).
- You choose the consultants you bring on — versus us choosing them for you.
- Our client partners are easily accessible to talk with clients regarding needs and very responsive to any client concerns.
We provide the right consultant for the right project at the right time. Our consultants are a blend of ex big four consultants as well as seasoned former boutique firm experts.
Key characteristics of our consultants:
- Understand the strategic big picture
- Attention to detail
- Follow up & execution with the right amount of structure, rigor & discipline
- Honesty and ethical business conduct
The leaders of Eleven Twenty are successful consultants, having personally delivered against many complex initiatives. The leaders of the firm still engage in project delivery, allowing them to keep a close eye on industry trends.
We know top-performing consultants — period. If we don’t have the skill set available, we will inform you immediately versus trying to force a fit.
Eleven Twenty won’t send you more than a couple of qualified consultant choices (unless otherwise requested).
Flexible and Competitive Pricing
Due to our efficient internal controls and low overhead, our rates are competitive — usually twenty-five to fifty percent less than the big firms and ten to twenty-five percent less than competing firms.
- A volume discounting program is available to our best clients.
- Client satisfaction guaranteed
Some firms like to sell big projects with many consultants at high hourly bill rates or expensive fixed-fee efforts. We can easily beat their prices with the same quality.
There are many pure-play staff augmentation firms that are happy to send you a pile of non-qualified resumes for your projects. Since the leadership of our firm has personally delivered very complex projects, we know what a top-performing consultant is and will only send you a qualified consultant or two for review.
Eleven Twenty desires to fill the gap by providing consultants to clients that will often have that “big-four” or boutique-firm deep experience without exceeding your budget.