The Data Imperative
Dramatic advances in technology (storage, cloud computing, analytics) combined with equally dramatic increases in business data variety, volume and velocity have combined to form a new reality: Organizations must be "data literate" to compete, much less innovate.
Expertise in key competency domains like data management, integration, and analytics is required for any project of size today and these skills are in high demand.
Key Data Domains
The Talent Challenge
A recent McKinsey & Company study found that within the next few years “the United States alone could face a shortage of … 1.5 million managers and analysts with the know-how to use the analysis of big data to make effective decisions.” We have consultants in our network that can help.
The Data Leadership Stack - How Are You Staffed?
Eleven Twenty Can Help Provide Data Literate Consultants
- Strategic data consultants
- Program and project managers with deep data experience
- Business data analysts
- Data architects
- Data analysts
- Data warehouse designers and developers
- Database administration support
- Data modelers
- Reporting analysts, designers and developers
- Data analytics and business intelligence leaders