Our Agile Scrum Masters and consultants provide guidance, mentoring, and coaching to our clients – both those considering the shift into more Agile practices and to those who have working this way for years.
Our Agile consultants are a community of like-minded individuals with a passion for Agile, Lean, XP, Kanban and any approach that brings out the best in individuals and teams. They recognize that one size does not always fit all, and excel at pragmatic application of Agile concepts where they make sense with an industry, organization, or team.
Our consultants can support your application of agile in a variety of capacities:
- Serve as a dedicated Agile Scrum Master for a software development team.
- Act as a trusted advisor when guiding through a Lean/Agile transformation, including the use of scaling frameworks and able to help our customers identify value stream(s).
- Work with senior leaders to define strategies and roadmaps for transitioning to Lean/Agile practices.
- Lead the coaching activities across one-to-many functional areas.
- Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices.
We understand what good looks like. We believe practice is more important than theory in the Agile world. This space is crowded with “certifications” based on 2 day courses, but for any mid-level or senior position we only hire consultants based on their track records of applied success in their role.