Eleven Twenty Consulting provides various training and development consultants for our clients.
These consultants oversee the overall training strategy, planning, design, development, testing, scheduling and rollout to ensure the training program is delivered on-time and within budget.
Training Developer / Instructional Designer
Our training developers / instructional designers are responsible for applying knowledge of current learning models and determining the best instructional strategies using knowledge of adult learning theory to meet client expectations. They know how to:
- Gather content from multiple sources
- Interview client team members, vendors or other interfaces to obtain content related to the subject matter
- Review and validate client requirements and objectives
- Acquire an overall knowledge of the client processes required to develop effective training material.
- Our consulting professionals possess strong knowledge of e-learning and web-based training development tools (as well as paper-based and classroom methods).
Learning Management System (LMS) Consultants
Learning management systems enable the management, delivery and tracking of blended learning (online and traditional classroom). We believe a robust LMS tool should integrate seamlessly across departments (e.g., HR, Accounting, IS). Our LMS consultants have experience with a number of LMS tools. Eleven Twenty LMS consultants fill a variety of roles on LMS projects including:
- LMS strategy planning and SME support
- System selection
- System integration
- Organizational Change Management or Change Readiness